Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ti-cats win

The Tiger cats did it. They beat the Stampeders who were on a four game win streak. The cats started rough but had some good plays on offense. On defence, what can you say? Words are not enough. You can watch the game online at TSN to see a defence that kick butt.

Caelan learned a new word today after the two back-to-back fumbles by the kicks. That word is SHIT! He was walking around the house say shit for the afternoon I really hope he forgets that word. Need to watch my p's and q's I guess.

The studying went well today. I have two more questions to go on my assignment number two for analysis. The swot analysis and question four has three other analyses. I hope to be finished my work by Sunday and send it early this week.

Well I am off to bed; I will have to get up super early with Jayden.


 

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment