Friday, September 25, 2009

Jayden is a star

Today we took Jayden's 50-day photos. This is a big deal in Korea because before it was developed 50 days was almost close to retirement for people to survive.


 

Jayden did an awesome job with the pictures. Jayden barley cried and we got many great shots. Afterwards they tried to up sell to the maximum package. We took a package for 470,000 which is still bad but doable. The good news is I picked up a new student. The person that was selling us the packages wants me to teach her son.


On the study front today all went well. I am done my analysis assignment along with the APA. On Saturday, I will be going to the library to study for my up coming exams. I am somewhat scared of the statistics exam.

Hope all is well and have a great day.


 

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment